Terms & Conditions
Satisfaction Guarantee Policy
Our team will do everything to ensure you leave happy, so if you do have a complaint please let any member of our team know and they will endeavour to address the issue immediately. If they can’t to your satisfaction or you do leave disappointed, any one of our team can invoke the 100% Satisfaction guarantee and refund the price you paid for your bus pass. Please note that this guarantee does not include inclement weather.
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee is for the price of the Explorer Bus (excluding Scenic World or other attractions) only.
All online bookings are fully refundable until the day of travel. In order to arrange a refund please contact our office via email firstname.lastname@example.org advising your booking number and we will arrange a refund to your credit card.
Kids Ride Free Policy
Children must be accompanied by an adult to be eligible for the Kids Ride Free promotion.
On completing your online booking you will receive a booking confirmation email detailing your booking. Please bring this booking confirmation (printed or electronic) to our office with the credit card used for payment and we will provide you with your guidebook and ticket.
Your privacy is important to The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus collects, and the ways in which The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website including pages visited;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including online bookings;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- Any other information that you send to The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus.
Using personal information
The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers, information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus
- by email to email@example.com
- or by post to PO Box 1133 Katoomba NSW 2780.